These are new and high quality Direct Thermal 70mm x 50mm labels, compitable with Zebra, Datamax, Citizen, Intermex, Sato and Bixolon Thermal Printers.
These labels are made from high quality Avery thermal paper with a water resist coating, and high quality glue! Most other compatible labels are made from cheaper, thinner paper, and use glue that does not stick well! We have tested labels from many suppliers, and have chosen a label with very good glue. Most of the samples we tested had glue that did not stick very well! Be very careful when buying compatible labels, because most use low quality paper and glue! To assure the highest quality labels, our manufacturers are ISO 9001 certified.
Please note that these are NOT original labels, but a compatible brand. We have tested labels from a couple of different companies, and can assure you will be very satisfied with the quality of these labels!
Please note that the first 1 or 2 labels might have to be disposed of due to tape used to secure the roll. Normally this is not necessary, but after removing tape there is often a sticky residue on first label. This seems to be the same as with the original labels.
Each roll is supplied in a black, clear or white plastic bag. The picture shows it in a black plastic bag.
- Dimensions: 70mm x 50mm, with 40mm core
- Perforated: Tear line between labels
- Labels per Roll: 500 labels per Roll
- Paper material: Made from high quality Avery Thermal Paper.
- Type: Self Adhesive back
- Color: White Paper, print is black
- Product Code: Direct Thermal 70x50
- Thermal Printers: Zebra, Datamax, Citizen, Intermex, Sato and Bixolon Thermal Printers.
- Weight: 287 Grams per roll
20 x Direct Thermal 70×50