The PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC(R) and dsPIC(R) Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE), and it does this all at a most affordable price point. It can program a large range of PIC chips, including the PIC10F, 12F, 16F, PIC18F, 24F/H, dsPIC and PIC32 (future) families. Additionally it is firmware upgradeable, and Microchip regularly releases new firmware to support new PIC chips.
Included in this package are the PICKit 3 Programmer/Debugger, PICkit 3 Programming Software(via download), the MPLAB IDE Software(via download) and a A to mini-B USB cable. Please note that this is the PICkit 3 programmer only (Microchip part number PG164130), and does not include any demo boards!
Microchip part number PG164130. For details, see product page on Microchip’s site.
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
1 x Microchip PICKit 3 Debug / Programmer
1 x USB cable